Comstock & Associates, LLC.
uses several levels of security to ensure the
highest levels of confidentiality and security of the information that is
transferred over the Internet. They include:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) - The SSL encrypts all
submitted information before it is passed over the internet or private
- Site Identification Procedures
- W.O. Comstock & Associates
is registered with site identification authorities, which enables your browser
to confirm that it has reached our site before the transmission is sent.
- Firewalls - All servers storing claims data and
W.O. Comstock & Associates
are located behind a firewall. the firewall restricts access
and virtually isolates everything it surrounds, thereby making it invisible
to the outside world.
- IBM/AS/400 - Our servers are built on the Advanced
Systems/400 and other sophisticated security processes layered within the
IBM OS/400 systems.
- IAS (Integrated Application Security) - Another
complete layer of security and protection built within the AMRHEALTH
- Encryption - Once sensitive data arrives, it is
encrypted again, using advanced technology that is recognized by the U.S.
Government as the highest form of encryption.
These precautionary measures prevent information from being
delivered to the wrong site, being intercepted or read. It is the highest
level of security, on par or better than, that being used for banking and all